Code of Conduct - Adults, Parents & Helpers
We all have a responsibility to promote high standards of behaviour in the game.
This club is supporting The FA's Respect programme to ensure football can be enjoyed in a safe, positive environment.
Remember children's football is a time for them to develop their technical, physical, tactical and social skills. Winning isn't everything.
Play your part and observe The FA's Respect Code of Conduct for spectators and parents/carers at all times.
- Remember that children play for FUN
- Applaud effort and good play as well as success
- Always respect the match officials' decisions
- Remain outside the field of play and within the Designated Spectators' Area (where provided)
- Let the coach do their job and not confuse the players by telling them what to do
- Encourage the players to respect the opposition, referee and match officials
- Avoid criticising a player for making a mistake - mistakes are part of learning
- Never engage in, or tolerate, offensive, insulting, or abusive language or behaviour.
I understand that if I do not follow the Code, any/all of the following actions may be taken by my club, County FA, league or The FA.
I may be:
// php include("/includes/LeftContainer.php"); ?>
// php include("/includes/RightContainder.php"); ?>
- Issued with a verbal warning from a club or league official
- Required to meet with the club, league or CFA Welfare Officer
- Required to meet with the club executive committee
- Obliged to undertake an FA education course
- Obliged to leave the match venue by the club
- Requested by the club not to attend future games
- Suspended or have my club membership removed
- Required to leave the club along with any dependents. In addition:
- The FA/County FA could impose a fine and/or suspension on the club.